Thursday, September 2, 2010

My first post in 8 months:)


HAPPY KID...Parker Kincaid

Mom and Parker





Aaron, Caden, Tammie, & Bretta in Nashville



Just wanted to update the pictures. Parker has changed a little. I am a horrible blogger. I read other people's once in a while, but don't take the time to keep mine up. We have been back to work at school since August 2nd and my new job is way more busy than I anticipated and so is Aaron's. He hasn't gotten home till after 9:00 all week and he goes in at 7:30. Hopefully once school starts he will get on a little nicer schedule:) Bretta and Caden went to meet their teachers today and they are ready to start school on Monday.




3 comments:

  1. about time you updated!! :)
    my kids absolutely love school! they both have great teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you guys so much. Just want to squeeze Parker, he's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what is your new schedule like?

    ReplyDelete